The cruiser bike is one of the best bicycle models out there. These bikes are practical, affordable, really beautiful, and full of style.
Whenever you think about a bicycle with style, you will automatically answer “cruiser”. Just like that. Cruiser Bikes are great for biking around the beach, parks, and neighborhoods along with your best friends.
Bicycling is actually a great way of spending your free time: is free, practical, and most important – it improves your health and your appearance.
Nevertheless, when it comes to buying a bike, you will surely want the perfect one. But don’t worry – if you can’t find “the one” for you, things can be fixed really easily.
If the mirrors, seat, and maybe the bell of the bike aren’t just right for you, you can change them and design your own personal bike.
This article will reveal 6 great accessories for your bicycle. Whether you need them because your bike doesn’t have any or you just want to upgrade the ones already in use, this article will help you make the right decision.
Let us begin:
Here are the best cruiser bike accessories
1. Cruiser Bike Seats
A cruiser bike seat is one of the most important parts of the bike. This little detail will decide if your spine and posterior will hurt or not after a ride. So the seat part is quite important for your health and also, for your comfort while using your bike. You must be really careful when you choose a bike seat. Compare it with others, inform yourself, and make sure that its material is soft.
- Make sure that your new seat will have some special springs – it will be really useful when you will go off-road with your bike;
- Make sure that your new seat will have a center groove for reducing the pressure – this will make your sitting more comfortable.
2. Cruiser Bike Gears
The bike gear is maybe the most important part in the mechanic section. This item will help you change speeds and also, it will put your bicycle in action – without gear, a bike can’t move. So it is very important that your gear is a quality one, with no defects. Also, before buying new gear, make sure that you know which one to buy. You must first identify your classic, out of fabric gear and then buy another one.
- If you buy gear, make sure that it’s the same brand with your bike – usually, different brands don’t really mix well with one and other;
- Make sure that the new gear is a quality one – buy an aluminum gear or at least a stain-steel one.
3. Bike Headlights
The headlights are the most important accessories of the bicycle if you think about riding at night. You are actually obligated by law to have a headlight and a bright yellow bike vest. The headlight is a crucial part of biking at night and it is important for you (to see the road better) and also for the rest of the drivers, because without a headlight they will not be able to see you.
- The color of the light must be white or bright yellow;
- Be sure that the headlight is powerful and it can illuminate a good portion of the surface.
4. Bike bells
Just like cars, bikes to have a warning system: the bell. This is an essential part of the bike’s equipment. This way, you can safely warn the people that are in front of you and they will get out of your way in no time.
- Make sure that the bell has a strong and powerful sound, that will get the people’s attention;
- Also, doesn’t use a sound that is too long – people may confuse it with a song?
5. Bike Mirrors
Just like the bell and headlight, the mirrors are an important part of a biker routine. This way, you will see if anyone is behind you and also it will help you in realizing the distance between you and the vehicles behind you. Try to have at least one mirror, for a better view.
- Make sure that your mirror is wide enough for you to see clearly behind you;
- Make sure that the mirror is positioned correctly on your bike handles – search for the best angle.
6. Bike Carrier
A bike carrier is a special accessory that will help you carry your bike anywhere by car. It is usually an aluminum accessory, which is placed on the top of the car or in the back of it. It is really useful, especially for those who have more than 2 bikes to carry along with them.
- Make sure that the bike carrier is made from a strong and powerful material – once you are on the road you will not want the carrier to break and ruin your bikes;
- Also, make sure that the carrier will not injure your bike.
These were the 6 bicycle accessories that will surely make your life easier. Be patient and take your time in choosing the best accessories for your bicycle – you will not regret it.
Hope these reviews will help you to find the best possible cruiser bicycle accessories in the market.